Monday, May 16, 2016

Open our eyes


Scripture:  Matthew 20:20-34

 

“Lord, let our eyes be opened.”

And Jesus in pity touched their eyes,

and immediately they recovered their sight

and followed him.

Matthew 20:33-34

 

Observation:  Ever had a situation where you felt like you couldn’t understand or see clearly about a matter?  I have.  There are times I pray for God to open my eyes and to give me understanding.  When Jesus saw the blind men He called them and said, “What do you want me to do for you?”

 

Application:  What is it you want Him to do for you today?  Jesus asked the blind men what He could do for them. Today you can be Jesus to others today. Ask people that He brings into you life today what it is you can do for them. If nothing else what can you pray for others about for today?

 

Prayer:  Dear Jesus, open our eyes where we are blind.  Have pity on us as you did for these men and many others when you walked on this earth.  Teach us more and more about yourself as we read and study about you this week.  We love you Jesus.  In Your Name we pray, Amen & Amen.

 

Today worship with this young man singing:

 

Open the Eyes of My Heart

 

No comments: