This blog shares insights to God's Word and is meant to bring encouragement for your life's journey and yes there are even a few words about my three precious gemstones, my children, Alexis Jade, Ainsley Amber and Aidan Beryl. My true source of all things comes from my Rock, Jesus, Yeshua, Yehoshua, my Savior, Messiah and LORD!
Are you looking for a flexible job? Do you want to work from home? I have a great opportunity to share with you about VIPKID.
If you, or others, are looking for part-time, full-time, and/or summer work please see my referral code listed below.
I LOVE teaching classes with VIPKID!
I get to interact with children across the world and enter their homes to teach them a 25 minute English lesson. Each child is different and each class has been uniquely fun. The pay is $18-22 per hour starting out depending on your experience and education level.
The material is already prepared for you on a PowerPoint slide. All you have to do is teach the material in a fun and energetic way.
There is a little work to get the job, but it has been worth it for me.
Teaching is done in the early morning hours before your children wake up or in the late evening. It is a way to make some (extra) money with a flexible job from home.
A lot of teachers use this for second income and some teachers are "retiring" from their brick and mortar schools to do this full-time or while their children are very young.
There are now over 40,000 teachers with VIPKID and they want to expand possibly even into other countries.
In order to teach you need:
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Some experience with children (homeschool, volunteer and/or teaching experience)
A little time to do a mock class that will be videoed and
A little patience
It took me about one week to get hired and about 20 days to receive my first teaching job, but a teacher friend of mine got immediate bookings so it just depends on your availability and your background and what the parents are looking for in a teacher.
If you are interested in at least looking at this opportunity please use my referral link:
If you know of ANYONE who meets these criteria who is looking for part-time to full-time work will you please forward my information and referral link to them. Anyone who becomes a teacher with my code will help me out too.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless!
What does it means to minister for Christ’s sake? Paul gives a really good description in II Corinthians 6:3-10. I took Paul's words and broke them down into a "check list" to help me visualize his words better.
1. Do not take offence or be easily offended.
2. Be patient in all things – even the hard things (in afflictions, when you are in need, in distress, being persecuted, beaten, wounded, put in prison, feeling confused, when you are working hard and feel tired & weary, not sleeping and/or fasting – be patient!)
3. Be pure, chaste and upright.
4. Be knowledgeable and have understanding.
5. Have endurance to go the long haul.
6. By the power of the Holy Spirit LOVE without hypocrisy – be sincere.
7. Lead by the POWER OF GOD and His Word of Truth.
8. Arm yourself with God’s righteousness.
9. You will face both honor and dishonor as well as both good and bad reports – endure, keep on keeping on.
10. You will be both known and unknown. It is okay!
11. There will be times of chastening – a time to learn and be taught or corrected and admonished. LISTEN. It will not kill you (even if it feels like it might).
12. There will be times of sorrow, but also many of rejoicing.
13. You will be or feel poor and yet you will enrich the lives of so many others.
14. You may feel like you possess nothing, and yet (because of WHOSE you are) you possess ALL THINGS!
This is how Paul describes what it is like to minister for Christ’s sake. This is a good foundation for any and all who pursue the ministry of Christ. I think these things are good to reflect on from time to time in order to stay focused on what God has called us to do for Him.