Friday, September 13, 2013

I WANT TO SEE AGAIN

by Michelle L. Kirkbride

 
People go to football games and shout and cheer
We have parades to celebrate fun times of the year
 
But when was the last time you or I had a parade of praise
For the salvation and healing we have received in all of our days?
 
When was the last time you saw Jesus
For who He is and glorified God? 
 
Have mercy on me LORD, have mercy on me
Master it is you again I want to see.
 
I want to see you and feeling your healing touch
I want my life to glorify God very much
 
I want to follow you Jesus and shout praise to God
today and forever in heaven above
 
Based on Luke 18:31-43
 
42 Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.” 43 Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. (NIV)
 
The Message version says: "Everyone in the street joined in, shouting praise to God."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Share

No comments: